On Wednesday, at 2 p.m. CST, join a complimentary webinar from the Legal League 100 that focuses on the developments in bankruptcy and title practices. Presented by Keena Newmark, Managing Attorney of Bankruptcy Operations, Padgett Law Group and Steven Kelly, Managing Attorney of Bankruptcy, Stern & Eisenberg, the webinar will cover critical updates on GSE regulations and the latest shifts in foreclosure and bankruptcy practices.
The Legal League 100 is a premier professional association of financial services law firms in the United States. With more than 100 member law firms spanning nearly 50 states and an organic, firm-driven leadership structure, the Legal League 100 is uniquely positioned to drive progress in the mortgage servicing industry. The first in Legal League 100’s webinar series for 2019, this informative webinar will explore the developments that financial services attorneys need to know right now and how they should be preparing for impending changes. Click here to register for this webinar.
Here’s what else is happening in the week ahead:
- Q4 Results for JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, and Citi, Tuesday, 8 a.m. EST
- MBA Mortgage Applications, Wednesday, 7:00 AM EST
- NAHB/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index, Wednesday, 10:00 AM EST
- Census Bureau Housing Starts, Thursday, 8:30 AM EST
- Fed Balance Sheet, Thursday, 4:30 PM EST
- Freddie Mac, Primary Mortgage Market rates, 10 a.m. EST
- AMDC Webinar: The State of Housing in Black America, 2 p.m. CST