Looking for a property for rent in Dubai could be quite challenging if you haven’t been in the city for long. You might probably try searching for an apartment for rent in Dubai in a lot of portals, yet you don’t feel satisfied with the results. If you’re still confused where to rent property, here are the most affordable areas where you can find an apartment for rent in Dubai.
- Bur Dubai — If the property for rent you are targeting is specifically a studio, you can rent a furnished studio apartment here at AED 42,000! An unfurnished studio on the other hand will cost you at least AED 3,000 to 5,000 monthly. Finding a property for rent in Bur Dubai and moving-in right away could really save you a lot when it comes to rentals!
- International City — Have you ever tried looking for an apartment for rent in this area? Renting a property here could cost you as low as AED 3,000 to 4,500 monthly! That also depends on the furnishings and number of rooms. Looking at the bigger picture, a property for rent in this area would cost you around AED 28,000 to AED 35,000 annually! Imagine how much you can save with that!
- Deira — Some might say that renting a property in this area could be a risk, given that the area is a busy community. But if you would be practical, finding an apartment for rent in this area could save you a lot! The lowest that you could pay monthly when you rent an apartment in this area is at AED 3,500! And the rental will range from AED 25,000 to AED 75,000 depending on the view and the furniture in the apartment.
- Karama — This area is indeed popular for people who are looking for an affordable apartment for rent in Dubai! This area is heavily populated with restaurants, groceries, and shops, making it convenient for anyone who wants to rent an apartment in Dubai! A studio in this area would range from AED 45,000 to AED 57,000! Can you imagine how much you can save when you look for an apartment for rent here?
- Al Barsha South Fourth — Finding a property for rent in this area could range from AED 35,000 to AED 72,000 annually! Calculate how much you can save when you find an apartment for rent in this area! Now you can live decently and save a lot at the same time! If you’re tired of searching for an apartment for rent in Dubai, finding a property in Al Barsha South Fourth is a wise decision to take.