Apply free debt relief grants online: Financially burdened people or families with low-income levels often face a shortage of funds and remain in heavy debts that prevent them from maintaining minimum standards of living. Also, affording the expenses of everyday life seems overwhelming especially with credit collectors persistently asking for payments.
Medical needs are indispensable for all but the expenses can be beyond the reach of low-income families. Paying for exorbitant hospital bills or medicine, doctor visits, and lab test bills can be intimidating for monetarily crunched families which can lead to debts or fund shortage. Federal are disbursed to help needy families overcome their debts and meet their medical needs. The federal medical grants are:
- Medicaid and Medicare
- Federal Government Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Healthy Families Program
- Pregnant Women Support Act
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Medical debt relief grants are also available from hospitals, community agencies, local and state offices and nonprofit organizations like Net Wish, Jewish Federation of North America, American Red Cross and The Aubrey Rose Foundation. Even private organizations like The Aubrey Rose Foundation, United Healthcare Children’s Foundation and The Addison H. Gibson Foundation grant financial assistance for medical needs.
- Public Housing programs
- Nonprofits like Habitat for Humanity, Fannie Mae, Mercy Housing, Catholic Charities, American Red Cross and Salvation Army
There are endless daily needs like cable bills, transport, water bills, internet bills, telephone bills, healthy food, gas and fuel, groceries, home repair work, transportation, etc. The expenses are quite high and consume a major portion of the income causing dearth of funds and debts. Debt relief grant programs are available that aid needy families to meet their everyday needs:
- Special Milk Program, grocery vouchers, food grants, Child and Adult Care Food Program, SNAP The Low Income Payment Program (LIPP) and H2O Help to Others Program for water bills
- US and State Department of Transportation
- Free Gas USA Inc for gas bills
- Life-line, link-up for telephone bills
- TANF funds for other expenses
For economically crunched families the constantly escalating utility and energy bills can be tough to pay off. The utility bills might claim a huge chunk of the savings leading to debts and pending bills that can disrupt continued services. Federal debt relief grants for utility bills are allocated to such families facing a shortage of funds. The grant programs to look for are:
- The Weatherization Assistance Program
- LIHEAP Crisis Program
- The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Grant
- The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
Besides, utility companies have varied payment schemes, subsidized programs, discounts, and cash assistance programs that help clear debts or pending bills. Special Winter Protection Plans, Water Bill Programs, Free Energy Audit are some of the utility company schemes to avail. Nonprofits also grant utility debt relief help programs like Union Members Discounted Heating Oil, Operation Roundup, The National Fuel Funds Network, Dollar Energy Fund, and Salvation Family Emergency Services.
grants for debt relief, free grants to pay medical bills, debt relief grants for utility bills, free grants to pay rental bills, debt relief grants for energy bills, free money grants for daily expenses.