If it’s ever occurred to you how complex and vital ‘getting it right’ is when it comes to saving, investing, maximizing the value of your wealth and planning for a safe, comfortable retirement.
Completely taking the charge off the road ahead and creating a road map of the financial journey that is customized based on your goals, current financial status, and the future purchases. While you are at work, ensure that your money is at work too.
As a parent, if there is one thing I hope I would pass on to my kids — it’s that no matter where you are in life, there are principles which can ultimately determine whether you live with fulfillment or regret. To help you create a clearer path in the right financial direction.
Own your Finances don’t let them own you
Many people believe that because one partner handles the day-to-day finances, they don’t need to be involved in the investing aspect of the family finances. It’s always prudent to know what your investments are doing and why, where you stand financially, how much you have saved. At a time of stress, knowledge is power and helps ease the burden of an unfortunate situation.
It can be a mistake to simply assume you and your soul mate will make it to the end of life together. It’s smart for both to plan for unexpected issues, build retirement plans, and keep them updated. That way if life throws you a curve-ball, you won’t have the rug pulled out from under you.
3 Pillars of Financial Freedom:
1. Save Money,
2. Invest Right,
3. Build Passive Income.
· Save Money
1. Build an emergency fund.
2. Establish your budget- Are you looking for an easy way to begin? On the first day of a new month, get a receipt for everything you purchase. Stack the receipts into categories like restaurants, groceries, and personal care. At the end of the month you will be able to clearly see where your money is going.
3. Short-term savings goals. We people save more successfully when they keep short-term goals in sight.
4. Start saving for your retirement as early as possible.
5. Make a savings plan.
· Invest Right
Companies live and die by the people who are running them, and you need to make sure that any company you invest in is managed by executives who are honest, talented, and determined. For one, you are more likely to understand companies that have meaning to you. This means that you will be better able to analyze the future of the company.
NPRV Advisors is one of the leading Financial Planning Firm which can let you understand the complete flow given below:
1. The stock Market
2. Investment Bond
3. Mutual Funds
4. Savings Account
· Build Passive Income
We’re able to give generously and live life on our own terms due to the freedom passive income provides. Money earned with minimal activity through a variety of ventures which require little daily effort or upkeep on the individual’s part seems to be the best part of our income.
1.Offer a service or sell something
2. Start a passion project.
3. Invest in real estate.
4. Selling a Business
5. YouTube Ads
· Do you Feel Organized with your Money Matters? Do you have a System at place to manage financials?
· Do you have Clear Financial Goals and a Clear Direction to achieve them?
· You earn well, but are you Saving enough, and that too in the Right way?
· You are growing in your life and Profession, and finding time for Personal Finances is getting tough.
“Personal Financial Planning is the answer to all your worries related to Money Management, It will give Direction to your Savings towards your life goals, make you Invest in a correct manner in the most suitable products, helps you manage your debts well and Keeps you Organized in the Money Matters.”