This is what hook me up with making money online in the first place. It has helped me to paid off my college tuition and travel part-time. This article will help you better understand the nature of affiliate marketing, what it is, and how it works and why can you earn unlimited money with affiliate marketing?
Without further ado, let’s start.
Affiliate marketing is an online money model that you will promote products for businesses (maybe individuals) to get commissions.
When you register to promote products, they will give you a separate link (This link works to record your customers), any customer who clicks on your link, they will go to the page. Sell products, and when they buy products, commissions are charged to you.
The commission you receive depends on how specified that affiliate program is, a simple example:
- Amazon has affiliate program commission from 4% to 8%, because they sell physical products, raw materials and production processes expensive, so roses can not be high, to compensate for huge purchases every day.
- Clickbank has affiliate affiliate program 50% to 100%, because it is a digital product, almost all products made with gray matter cost nothing, but much less than amazon.
In short, affiliate marketing is the method you register with a certain website, with the desire to sell products to them and receive commissions.
You only need to register as an affiliate with affiliate network, after being approved, you can log in to the network and see there are many products from many different advertisers. Depending on your abilities, interests, and experiences you can choose to promote any product, and you will also be provided by affiliate network for a separate link.
All data, commissions, payments, … from your campaigns will appear on the interface of the affiliate network.
You are the one who started later, so the fastest way is to see which previous people are working with the network, you can approach and follow, not go tinkering anymore. Some networks that I have with a lot of other people have been doing for a long time are: “Amazon, Commission Junction, Shareasale, Clickbank, Jvzoo, …
As you can see, affiliate marketing is a way to make money online without products, regardless of handover and customer support.
This is an ideal start for those who are new to marketing. You only need marketing to get a commission and don’t need to worry about many other important stages such as goods, warehouse, shipping, human resources, delivery, support, …
In addition, there are affiliate marketing programs that do not necessarily require customers to buy goods through your link, you will receive a Cost Per Sale (CPS) when you help advertisers get customer information. The potential is that you also have a Cost Per Lead (CPL)
For example, if someone clicks on your affiliate link, fill in the advertiser’s available form (For example, a consultation form, an account registration form, etc.) so you have a commission.
While commissions may not be as high as CPS, CPL is quite easy to bring in commissions, when customers don’t need to pay any fees, conversions are easy to happen.
Affiliate marketing is a form of money that I think is not difficult and not easy. It is not difficult that you can access this form quite quickly, and as I said the sales process has been shortened, your job is to promote the product only to have customers buy through your link.
It is not easy that you do not know how to promote how to be effective, your goal is not to stop selling only a few tens of thousands of days a commission, which must be several thousand, tens of thousands of dollars per month. And not many people cannot find a co-affiliate with affiliate marketing because of the lack of 2 things:
In addition to having a passion, the most important thing is that you have to have a serious attitude to work, this is not only a form of helping you to earn some retail money, but it can help you have a terrible passive income. Monthly. Also you need to be patient.
It is about thinking, and the skill you need to make money with affiliate is also very much. You have less capital to have skills for people with less capital, you have more capital to have skills for people with capital, here are some skills that can help you succeed with affiliate marketing.
- Create a website with WordPress: Don’t worry if you don’t know the code because having open source code will make it easy for you to make a website only 15′ away, the interface they make you out so you just need to install it for the web you are done. A tutorial on making a website with WordPress can help you.
- Learning SEO: SEO is the job of putting keywords on top of Google search results, this is a major way to get Free Traffic (the number of visitors to your website). Over time, it gives you a stable and long-term income without needing to invest if you do well.
- Learning about paid traffic: If SEO is too hard work for you, in return, you have a lot of capital, you use paid traffic (you pay advertising to get potential customers), for example, run Google Adword, using Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, …
- Learning a little about website design like CSS, HTML will be better in the process of working, but if you do not know how to code, it is okay because the WordPress source code is also optimized.
- A certain course on Affiliate: The work of making money at home with affiliate is not easy to start, if possible, find a prestigious course and community about this field to study. However, many affiliate courses are also very rampant, even people who have not earned money opened a course to teach others. So, be careful.
If you have a little investment, you should use this affiliate marketing tool and copy my method to make $3000 a month.
What you need to learn, you start looking for that and practice it according to your inquiry. But I know that new people have a lot of surprises and don’t know what to do. So I will outline the preliminary steps to make money with affiliate as follows:
- Select affiliate network & register: Please read the affiliate network above, I have suggested many reputable networks for your reference.
- Choose products and get promotion links: Based on your strengths and interests, choose one or more products, but you must know the potential if you promote that product as well as the quality of the product.
- Analyze promotion: How do you consider your product, how to promote it, do SEO or run ads, or do marketing funnels, or incorporate a variety of promotional ways?
- Designing websites: This is something anyone can see online tutorials and do so don’t tell me you don’t know how to make a website
- Write content (content): You need good content to convince customers to buy products or content related products to direct users to click on the affiliate link. You have to do it regularly
- SEO Onpage: Optimize your website so that you have a good user experience and a search engine friendly
SEO for a long time
- Social Marketing: especially Facebook will also help you have a decent amount of commissions
- If you have capital, create Adword and Facebook ads
- Create landing page, implementing email marketing campaigns, you will have potential customer data to promote many other related products.
- For those products with high commissions, you can conduct retargeting campaigns
- Optimize your profits and scale
I recommend reading these articles: