[Note from editor: We publish a Weekly Radar for Geek Estate Mastermind members with a range of curated links and analysis/commentary that comes out every Friday morning along with member news to peruse. This is a summary for the month of August.]
With the Seahawks 2-0, a thunderstorm for the ages, and leaves starting to appear on the ground, it’s starting to feel like fall here in the Pacific Northwest. Let’s all make the most of the two-month window before starting to close up shop for the holidays.
- Drew Meyers dives into a new rent-to-equity model offering increased certainty to future home buyers.
- Rivers Pearce talks about how “Good enough” isn’t even close to good enough when it comes to the technology pillar of your business.
- Drew Meyers sets a new course for Geek Estate: smaller is better.
- Drew Meyers explores what would happen if every homeowner in America had a VC in their corner and Christian Sterner talks about how savvy content creators and owners are taking back their audience.
- Rivers Pearce argues that an agent’s highest priority should be the last impression: the closing/transaction.
There are 8 links and analysis included. While we published the full November Monthly Radar, going forward we’re only delivering the full version via email. If you’d like to receive the May Monthly Radar (for free), ensure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings by tomorrow morning.
GEEK ESTATE MASTERMIND BRIEFING
A PRIVATE GROUP OF INDEPENDENT THINKERS, FREE FROM SPONSORED MESSAGES, SALES PITCHES AND NOISE
There are four parts to membership:
Membership is $109 / quarter
OUR MEMBERS PROMISE
- We deliver an exclusive, objective lens into the trends, companies, people, and ideas shaping real estate technology with thought-provoking analysis and conversations that keep you inspired every week.
- We help you make better, more well-informed decisions to help grow and support people and companies making a difference in real estate.
- We enable discovery and meeting others with shared interests online and in person (whether they live near you or are traveling to the same conference).
We’re looking for the best and brightest founders, operators, innovators, & investors in the industry…
READY TO JOIN RIGHT NOW?
To receive the Monthly Transmission & Radar going forward, please ensure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings. The full versions are NOT posted on the blog.