Mahim is often considered as the heart of Mumbai not just due to its strategic location but also due to its diverse population that is synonyms to an upcoming cultural society. Mahim definitely is a great locality of Mumbai as it upholds the values of secularism and diversity. In fact, one finds a temple, church, mosque and fire temple existing with few meters of each other. The impact of such a cosmopolitan atmosphere can bring about a celebrative change in your lifestyle. Hence, flats in Mahim are highly preferred by potential buyers.
· Mahim is situated between north and South Mumbai and is accessible via road and rail. It is just 7 km from the national and international airport. The locality is surrounded by Dharavi, Dadar and Bandra on the north and the Arabian Sea on the west.
· The southern parts of Mahim end is Worli while the northern part end is Bandra Reclamation and Mahim is in the center with peripheral areas like- Wadala, Pali Hill, and Bandra West.
· The Mahim railway station is on the Western Railway line while the Mahim Causeway is a vital link road connecting the neighborhoods of Mahim.
· The Bandra-Worli Sea Link is a major boon to infrastructure. It adds great value to not only ease traffic but also gives a fabulous view of a beautifully designed bridge across the Mahim Bay.
Thus, buying luxury flats for sale in Mumbai in the Mahim area, with such great connectivity would enable a great work-life balance.
· It has a number of renowned schools and educational institutions. Some of the well-known schools are Bombay Scottish School, Mahim Canossa Convent High School, Billa Bong school and St Michael High School.
· Reputed colleges and professional educational institutes such as D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce and St. Xavier’s Technical Institute are also in Mahim.
· It is also close to a number of popular malls and multiplexes, parks and buzzing Bandra for recreation and entertainment.
Discerning projects by Top Builders
Buying Property from top builders in Mumbai with projects like — Louisandra, Suraj Palette and many more, by Suraj Estate Developers, is a wise buy. They have developed a strong reputation of more than 30 years with over 36 projects developed on more than 10 lac sq.ft. of land among the micro-market of Dadar-Prabhadevi-Mahim areas. Their projects are in prime locations with luxurious and thoughtful amenities. Suraj Developers with their remarkable projects have attracted potential buyers to new projects in Dadar as well as flats in Mahim like — St. Anthony’s Apartments by serving their housing needs in the most elitist ways. Such projects bring in great value to living in Mahim as well are very beneficial investment options with a promising ROI.
Mahim thus is a well-established multicultural neighborhood with great connectivity and very favorable social amenities. Top builders like Suraj Estate Developers with their luxurious projects and all-inclusive facilities add to the charm of the area. Thus ticking all parameters for a perfect housing option, buying a home in Mahim is a very viable choice.