Clickworker Review for October 2019: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS CLICKWORKER?
Sometimes companies need alot of repetitive work done, and when they do, they’ll use sites like Clickworker.
Clickworker is a company based out of Germany that pay you cash to do small online tasks, “microtasks” or “microjobs” as they are called. Examples of such tasks are to rate if a website has adult content, verify information on individuals & organizations, create or correct texts, participate in surveys as well as a massive range of other tasks.
Clickworker was established in 2005, which means it’s been around for a LONG time, especially considering how fast things usually show up and disappear in the online money making world. They also have their own mobile-app available for both iOS and Android devices.
WHO CAN JOIN CLICKWORKER?
It is possible to sign up on Clickworker from “many different countries”, as long as you are able to receive SEPA bank transfer payments or Paypal. Clickworker tends to open and close applications from specific countries depending on their need for workers from those specific countries, so it’s always a good idea to sign up as soon as you can since you aren’t always guaranteed a spot.
The only other condition for signing up is that you have be 18 years old or older, which is true for most online money making opportunities.
HOW MUCH CAN YOU REALISTICALLY EARN WITH CLICKWORKER?
Clickworker is easily one of the best methods to earn money online. You can regularly make between $20-$100 a week for just a few hours of work a day. Clickworker is very similar to Amazon’s Mechanical Turk, which means that your earning potential is heavily dependant on the work you put in and how efficient you are.
The key to earning the big money with Clickworker, however, is to sign up for UHRS.
UHRS, or the Universal Human Relevance System, works closely with Clickworker to offer especially high paying and lucrative jobs for workers to complete. You can get access to UHRS through Clickworker, although the job openings and the chances of you getting accepted varies for each country. Even though you live in the US, it might still take time to get accepted, but rest assured it will be worth it.
If you do get accepted to the UHRS, there is nothing stopping you from earning upwards of $200/week or even more.
If you’re not totally pressed for time and can wait a few weeks for your earnings to enter your PayPal account, Clickworker is certainly worth it. The company is one of the more credible and higher paying home-based jobs around, and as such, Clickworker is most definitely not a scam.
Unlike survey sites, which allow you to earn slowly for a large amount of time, Clickworker ensures consistent payments for incredibly easy online gigs that you may actually find fun. While we definitely don’t recommend it as opposed to a full-time job, this can be a reliable side gig for almost anyone in the world seeking one.
- Several earning opportunities
- Available in most countries
- Payment via PayPal is available, which should account for most people
- Professional and quick support system
- Very high-paying if you manage to get into the UHRS
- Mobile app available for more convenience
- Relatively low payment treshold at €5 for PayPal, or €10 for directly into your bank
- Job offers and pay will be limited depending on the country you live in
- Inconsistent reward rate for tasks, especially if you do not get accepted to UHRS
- A bit hard to qualify for some jobs
- Not many tasks for non-native English speakers
HOW TO GET STARTED
Getting started with Clickworker is really quite simple:
- Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://www.clickworker.com/en/clickworker
- Once you have confirmed your e-mail, you need to fill you need to fill out your profile thoroughly. This will increase your chances of getting relevant and high paying tasks immensely.
- Since it’s a bit of work to get into the UHRS (where most of the money lies), I have written a separate Clickworker/UHRS Guide for you to check out on our forum.
- If you feel like it would be more convenient, they also have apps available for both iOS and Android devices. Simply download the app and log in with the info you signed up with.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us over at our forum and we will get back to you.