Mumbai is the city where dreams come true. The city of working class, this is a city where people can survive irrespective of their caste, religion and ethnicity. Property in Mumbai has also been compared to that in New York with respect to the prices.
Now builders in Mumbai have started probing in different regions. Untapped regions of Kalyan, Dombivli in the central Mumbai and Vasai-Virar in Western Mumbai are becoming popular. These regions have versatile construction of different square feet, varied amenities — basic or luxurious and prices.
Whether it is about a 1 BHK flat in Mumbai or 2 BHK flat residing here is an experience of its own. If you are thinking why one must choose to live here, let’s see the reasons why one must opt to experience a life in Mumbai.
- Safety — Mumbai is one of the safest cities. Living here will make you feel comfortable to walk out in the night without worry. It is very safe as compared to other Indian cities.
- Cultural Harmony — The reason why many come here and get settled is because culturally Mumbai has no bias. Here many people live in harmony irrespective of cultural differences.
- Art, films and much more — Art and films are at its peak in Mumbai. This is a one of a kind trait of Mumbai city and real estate developers in Mumbai use it to their advantage. Film city Goregaon in Mumbai is one such famous locality.
- Sea facing homes — This is one of the things many people look for when in Mumbai. The beautiful scenic view of the sea is something that people want to experience when in Mumbai. New projects in Mumbai have made sure to keep this as a significant characteristic. However, sea facing homes are expensive but once you invest in it it can fetch a lot of good return on investment. 3 BHK flat in Mumbai can actually give you a lot of income on rent itself.
- A lot of opportunities — Real estate companies in Mumbai are increasing by the second. There is one new construction everywhere. This is because there are a lot of opportunities for many here.
Mumbai is a city that has captured everybody’s charm and spirit. Irrespective of caste, creed and financial status, Mumbai is one such city that accepts everyone as it is and that too with open arms. So, invest in a 1 or 2 BHK flat in Mumbai and live the dream of your life.
Share this article & your thoughts with us in the comments below!