Jaipur, India has been one of the most important cities in India since the historical age. The pink city is known for its forts and palaces as well as various cultural influences of the kingdoms that have ruled over the pink city. Jaipur has been known as one of the most visited cities in India by visitors or tourists from various western and European countries. This has led to the build-up of a great tourism market as well as the real estate market in the city of Jaipur.
I have lived in the Ajmer since childhood which in itself is also a very big tourist hub in Rajasthan and my father has also lived there his whole life working in a government office. I completed my higher studies from Bangalore in automobile engineering. When I was living there I spent my whole college life in a hostel and had no idea of living in flats or house for rent.
I got my first job almost 5 years ago, through campus placement in a reputed automobile company which had been building its first plant in Rajasthan, Jaipur. They had provided me with an option for Gurgaon and Jaipur, obviously, I chose Jaipur, India as I wanted to return to my home state close to my home.
Earlier I had been to Jaipur, India since I was a kid to visit our cousins but have never lived there fulltime. As I arrived in Jaipur I had been awestruck with the rapid industrialization and development the city has undergone since I was a child. Even, since I started living there I have seen a huge expansion which had been going on in the city.
When I arrived there I lived a couple of months at my cousin’s home and started looking for flats in Jaipur, India on rent so that I can have my place to live in. 5 years ago the choices of renting flats were very much dependent on the brokers in Jaipur who would show you flats and sometimes charge an exorbitant amount of money as brokerage.
I had struggled a lot to find the proper flat for myself and it almost took me a month to find a flat of my choice which would be spacious as well as has good commute options so that I can reach my company plant on time. The company plant was situated quite far from the main city and so the commute was very important.
Flats in Jaipur were generally concentrated within the city during that time and the houses for sale in Jaipur were located on the outskirts of the city. Therefore it was quite difficult for me to find the flat of my choice within the pink city. I had learned a lot from my first experience of renting or buying flats in Jaipur during my experience. Some of them were:
- The hotspots like Malaviya Nagar, C-Scheme, Raja park, Tilak Nagar are quite expensive neighborhoods to live in Jaipur.
- Some of the cheaper places are Vaishali Nagar, Mansarovar which is the second-largest residential colony in Asia can be good places where you can find flats in Jaipur on rent at cheaper budgets.
- One should always check the rental agreements and contracts before shifting in rented flats in Jaipur. Check with the brokerage fees according to the areas where you are renting a flat.
- Get all the details of the broker as well as the owner before renting flats in Jaipur.
As I was permanently settled in my company I thought about moving my parents with me in Jaipur from Ajmer as they were growing old and my father too had retired. So to ask my parents to come and live with me I would have to find a better property to settle in and it came to my mind to start looking for houses for sale in Jaipur.
It was well known by now that flats in Jaipur, India were mainly concentrated and most of the properties like an independent house for sale in Jaipur were mainly coming up in the outskirts of the city where land was available to build housing society. But the most difficult part was how would I afford the high brokerage or whether will I get a home loan from the bank to buy villas or houses for sale in Jaipur.
Some of the common things which everyone should know about buying houses in Jaipur are:
- One should start searching for houses with the newer developers as they provide a host of facilities at good prices.
- The metro that is coming up in Jaipur is an important landmark of commute and should think about buying houses nearby a metro station.
- One should consult a lawyer before buying homes.
- One should verify whether the house for sale in Jaipur has JDA approval or RERA certified.
These all were very difficult to confirm at once and hiring a lawyer even before finding the right property would have been very difficult. Then I came to know about the online real estate finding website which has been developed for the city of Jaipur and many other cities in India called the Housing.com
Housing.com greatly helped me in finding the right house for sale in Jaipur immensely. The website Housing.com is extremely easy to use as you just have to visit the website https://housing.com/in/buy/jaipur_rajasthan/jaipur_rajasthan and just register yourself with e- mail id and start using the app immediately.
- Type of property like villas, apartments, independent houses, penthouses and many more.
- It provides you with options like amenities to choose for your homes or the number of
- It provides you with properties according to the area of your choice.
- It provides the options of buying from brokers, developers or direct owners.
- It also provides options like the direction of the face of the property according to Vaastu.
- RERA certified flats can be chosen in options too.
These all features from Housing.com helped me to find my dream home in Jaipur where I now live with family.