If you can and believe me a lot …
Just imagine that you passively earn $2,500 dollars a month by just working a few hours a day and if you want to go on vacation, you do it without any problem.
You just have to invest something very important, and it’s your time! And if you want to earn much more you just have to invest money.
You will say in what I can invest my time? …
- In skills, you are an expert.
- Doing freelance
- Selling arbitrarily as an intermediary
In this time I have learned a lot about businesses that you do not need to invest capital or any money to start, everything is in your mind and your desire to get ahead, I tell you from my own experience, so I started my first business, investing 16 hours a day, learning, practicing, taking action!
You can start a business with just your knowledge, and how is this?.
Do you know Udemy? Well, you only need a laptop, internet and a skill that is good, and I imagine you’re good at something …
Then start selling your knowledge as courses, if you are good at something as simple as gardening, cleaning pools, etc. Start creating content about that, and then sell a knowledge about that. We are in the information age, there are no excuses, everything is on the internet! Give it then and don’t make excuses.
If you read this far… Look at this gift I have for you … Read below:
- First incredible story: “Once upon a time there was a Jew selling marble, and since he didn’t have employees or the capital to pay for them, then every time he got into a taxi, he told them: Do you want to earn extra money while working on yours? “, every time you pass near a construction, write down the address and number, and I will personally approach them, and if the sale turns out, then you earn a commission for the result. “
- Moral of the First Story: Everything is possible when you are only able to work with systems that work for you, in this case, commission sales.
- Second incredible story: “Imagine that you are a poor miner, one day he digs with his hands and finds a gold nugget, you are very hungry, but instead of spending on food, you buy a shovel and keep digging until you find several pips, then you realize that you are tired of walking daily to the place where you are digging and you want to buy a bicycle, but instead you buy an excavator, you continue digging and you find more and more pips. Now you want to buy a house, but instead, you invest in a team of excavators and more equipment, then you continue digging until they find a gold mine, then you can buy the food, the car, the house, and everything you want. “
- Moral of the Second Story: The thought of this miner is to invest a little, until he gets the much. “