The Colorado Springs Real Estate Market Insider Report: February 2020
The Bottom line:
Let’s take a look at the February 2020 real estate market for Colorado Springs:
February 2020 Colorado Springs Real Estate Statistics
- New Listings: 1,254 (Up +3.2% from last year)
- Sold Listings: 985 (Up +6.7% from last year)
- Total Active Listings: 1,085 (Down -28.5% from last year)
- Median Sales Price: $341,000 (Up +8.3% from last year)
- List To Sold Price Ratio: 99.8% (Up +0.5% from last year)
- Days on the Market: 33 Days (Down -26.1% from last year)
The Colorado Spring’s Real Estate Market is Headed for Another Record Year!
As we get closer to Spring, it’s obvious that our local real estate market in Colorado Springs is going to take off this Summer. Even with the Coronavirus threat, our local economy is still going strong. We’ve been on a steady 10-year price increase and it doesn’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon. It’s still a seller’s market in most neighborhoods and areas.
Based on information from the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp. (“RSC”), for the period February 1, 2020 through February 29, 2020. RSC does not guarantee or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by RSC may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.